Thursday, November 13, 2008

Week 7 Tagging

I found this very interesting. I had very briefly looked at most of these sites but on actually exploring them I found a lot of things I did not know and saw how useful they could be. An excellent way of keeping all your blogs/bookmarks centrally so you can access them anywhere. Also to be able to have videos etc there as well was excellent. And of course being able to see what other have done is also very handy. I had used library thing before but really was surprised at how much more it can be used for.

My library thing page is here and it was a fun exercise to add books (and very easy). Took me a while to add it in but I decided to go with it on the sidebar with a search. Good fun and interesting to see what others thought about the books on the booklist. Also very interesting and useful to be able to link all these things back to your blog. Those libraries with book clubs could find this very handy.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Great idea about the book clubs.

Ellen (PLS)