Friday, March 26, 2010

Slideshows, screencasting, and digital storytelling

I found this topic very interesting. What can now be created and published on the web is astounding and creates endless possibilities. While exploring I saw how to use online catalogues, information about libraries, interesting presentations on activities, etc, etc. I am very interested in pursuing this and similar applications as I will be looking at training staff and library users in various areas in the future. Also being able to combine and share presentations, video, documents all online really helps in making information more accessible. For me this is what library 2.0 and 2.1 is all about a fun and easy way to share and keep track of information with friends, colleagues, etc, etc.I was impressed with slideshow (although there seems to be some technical issues with it working properly). I was also impressed with authorstream as well. I am a real zoho fan. I find it very easy to use and have always felt it's applications are superior to the google ones.

No comments: